The quarterly $10 Registration Fee is non-refundable, except if student withdraws before the first day of classes.
Class changes are not permitted after the third Saturday of each quarter. No tuition refunds will be issued for classes dropped after the 3rd Saturday, or if the student withdraws after the 3rd Saturday.
Refunds are calculated as follows:
● Student drops before the first Saturday: full refund including $10 Registration Fee
● Student drops on the first Saturday: full refund, excluding $10 Registration Fee
● Student drops on or before the second Saturday: 1/10th tuition refunded
● Student drops on or before the third Saturday: 2/10ths tuition refunded
● Student drops after the third Saturday: no refund
An example of the calculation for refund during the 2nd week:
Registration fee – $10 (non-refundable)
Tuition per quarter – $140
Total for the quarter – $150
Tuition per week, $140/10 = $14. For two Saturdays, $14×2 = $28 Refund amount:
$140 – $28 = $112